Serving Cherry Creek and Denver, Colorado
If you are coming in for treatment of any kind, we ask that you make yourself feel at home, and encourage open communication.
The following are suggestions to help make your treatment visit as comfortable as possible.
- Know what bothers you, confront it by sharing it with us.;
- Open communication is key, we don't know what your thinking or experiencing, everyone is different.
- Make sure you are comfortable. If a minor thing is bothering you, it will make your visit bad, let us know.
- Don't hesitate to speak up.
- Make sure we are aware of any special needs.